Monday, November 28, 2016

Decoding Neo-Nazi Codes in German Grocery Commercial

A couple days ago, news was published about a Christmas commercial accused of containing Neo-Nazi codes. This came to my attention when I visited a friend's YouTube channel, dumbbell33. He linked to the news page for Australia's 9 News, titled German supermarket denies neo-Nazi code in Christmas ad'
The codes they found were in the fake licence plates seen on 2 cars that appear in the commercial. I call attention to those and others, and some other Occult symbols in this video I published to our YouTube channel. The commercial has Neo Nazi codes 14-88, 84 and 39, and loads of SS! I don't call it out, but you will find Monarch/ MK-Ultra imagery too.

Decoding Neo-Nazi Codes in German Grocery Commercial



1 comment:

  1. http://singularityhub.com/2016/11/29/new-brain-like-chip-uses-light-to-go-blazingly-fast/

    ReplyDelete